Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default ScottW, let's have a nice, polite discussion

On Apr 20, 10:20*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 31, 2:18*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
What was the last book you read? Did you like it? Why or why not? What
did you learn from it?

What book that you've read is your favorite? What did you learn from
it?

What was the last place you visited outside of the US? Did you like
it? Why or why not?

What book are you reading now?

Where haven't you been that you would most like to travel to outside
of the US? And within the US where haven't you been that you'd like to
go?

I like this question. I haven't traveled extensively outside of the US
yet, but I'm making plans to do so as we speak. I may be traveling to
Florence, Italy later this summer with a group of local visual
artists. So far I've made a couple of trips to Canada and Mexico and
that's it. I drove around the Toronto area a few years ago and found
the countryside absolutely beautiful. My list of foreign places to
visit are, in no particular order: Finnmark, Tasmania, Costa Rica,
Argentina, Barbados, Tahiti, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Scotland and
Ireland.

Within the US, I've been just about everywhere (46 states and
counting). Places I'd like to visit again: Outer Banks of North
Carolina (my favorite place in the world), Nashville, Bellingham WA,
Kauai, coastal Maine and this section of Northwestern Nebrasks where
there's sand dunes and grasslands for miles. I'm headed to NYC in a
few weeks, so I'm looking forward to that.