Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default ScottW, let's have a nice, polite discussion

On Mar 31, 10:40*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 31, 10:37*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

I've read a couple other Heller novels. He was really good.

Even his bad books were fun, for instance God Knows.

Is that the one with the talking portrait? If so I thought that was
hilarious.

I just saw this on Wiki (regarding Catch-22): "The United States Air
Force Academy uses the novel to "help prospective officers recognize
the dehumanizing aspects of bureaucracy."

Some may wonder why the Army (and the USAF) encourages officers and
soldiers to read.