thelizman

Default I know how installers work

John Durbin wrote:
However, I personally hate cutting OEM harnesses - I may
be the most conservative installer on the planet when it comes to
avoding permanent modifications to any part of the vehicle. So I like
harnesses, but for the most part I agree with you on the other points...

I'm the same way. I'd go to another shop and pay full retail for their
harness before hacking one myself. One problemwith harnesses is that
they aren't always right. Alot of these kids today (the ones Eddie is
bitching about) would be dead in the water when a wire is in the wrong
place, or like on some older Ford trucks where the front speaker
negatives are switched or are common ground.

thelizman

http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio
"It's about the music, stupid"