Lou Gimenez

Default TC M300 -- opinions?

No Mike, I haven't compared them side by side. I own a KSP8 and an M3000,
The KSP8 blows the 3000 away. The M300 is a lite version of of TC'S bigger
boys , Rumour is a 2 channel lite version of the KSP8, way less
programmablity and patches but quite a few are the same as the KSP8. My
friend Steve Remote has a KSP8 and a rumour and he thought Rumour held up
nicely to the KSP and was easier to get around. I think rumour can be had
for somewhere around $3-400.
--Lou Gimenez
The Music Lab
2" 24track w all the Goodies
www.musiclabnyc.com

From: (Mike Rivers)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Date: 30 Oct 2003 07:12:44 -0500
Subject: TC M300 -- opinions?

In article
writes:

get a kurweil rumour instead

Have you compared the two side by side? What kind of differences did
you hear? What makes the Rumour better (other than its name)?

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )