Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Kalman Rubinson Kalman Rubinson is offline

Default Tweeter replacement for Kef 107

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 10:35:14 -0800, "ScottW"
wrote:

Actually....the term impedance implies a complex
model that will vary response with frequency.

I think you're confusing nominal impedance.

Not confusing the terms but, unfortunately, I didn't use the correct
ones explicitely. As you state, the nominal impedance is almost
always offered but the complex impedance graph less commonly.

I am in agreement with you that swapping drivers is a crap-shoot
unless one is willing and able to undertake a potential redesign.

Kal