Posted to rec.audio.tech
kiwianalog kiwianalog is offline

Default anyone heard of sanyo P5 turntable

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
et...
Peter Larsen wrote:
"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote:

It's going to need a headshell and a cartridge. Also, linear
tracking types don't age that gracefully,

Look again Mark, it is a standard tone arm assembly, one that looks to
be less heavy than early japanese designs.

Mark Z.

Peter Larsen

Oh, Man! I should really drink some coffee BEFORE reading this stuff!

There is a chance the table will play "as-is" once a headshell and

cartridge
are fitted - the OP should at least try to ascertain the running condition
before investing in any parts.

Apologies...

Mark Z.

No worries mate. The running condition of the turntable appears good but I
would like to have a rough idea of what the quality of this model is suppose
to be before spending money on it, I have 3 turntables, all need new
cartridge and stylus, but I only want to buy for one of them.