Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil proves he has no class

Default Phil avoids answering the questions of course

: Phil Allison wrote:
.... and we're surprised he can write...

: Blow off Phil,
: Wasn't indicated in the first post I replied to.

: ** READ the WHOLE damn thread before replying,

Who gave yout the power to make usenet rules?
No, I clearly indicated my reply post was directed at
the first post. As you often say... "****-off" Phil!

: ** Bull****.
: The voltages experienced are within the spec for any
: decent EL34 or 6L6GC.

And those "decent" el-34 - 6L6GC tube data sheet/specs are where?

: ** Any good data book

Yeah, I figured you'd dodge the question with an incomplete answer.

How about an actual mfgrs 6L6GC data sheet? Even a newer production
el-34 or 6l6gc tube?

http://www.drtube.com/tubedata.htm#BPTetrodes

Notice the much lower typical dc plate voltage. Nothing in the
data books and or manuals you might find seems to indicate reliable
operation at the typical Music Man Guitar Amplifier Anode/plate
voltages.

Got any real tube data sheets to provide a web link or actual
reference to or are you just full of angry **** all at the
time Phill? Yeah you're gonna dodge the question and not come
up with any tube data sheet with specified operation at the
higher Music Man plate voltages.

: : Testing tubes for breakdown at higher anode voltages
: : is called high-pot testing.
:
: : ** Bull****.
:
: I guess you know more than most people regarding high pot testing
: of tubes and parts as described in the locations given below:
:
: http://www.somis.org/BVT.html
: www.w8ji.com/572b_problems.htm
: www.cpii.com/EIMAC/PDF/mkt039.pdf

: ** ROTFL !
: What a load of crapology.

What about testing tubes with a high pot is crap Phil? You just
plug tubes in amplifiers without pretesting them...

: Not one is even faintly related to EL34s or 6L6GCs being used
: in a MM amp.
: "Skipp " is a DISGUSTING BLOODY LIAR
: ...... Phil

Yeah, I figured you dodge the facts.

We'll be waiting to see if you can find an EL-34 or 6L6GC data sheet
or manual, which provides a manufactures spec for operation above...
say even 650 volts.

Got even a single page/paper or data sheet available on the web Phil.

I figure you'll choke and give some angry ****-off excuse why you
won't provide it when you won't be able to find one.

"the most tender nerve is behind the bulls horns" You appear to
have more than your fair share of denial (bull).
s.