Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mark Mark is offline

Default Sample rate conversion question

On Aug 16, 3:07*pm, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
In article ,

Richard Crowley wrote:
"Scott Dorsey" wrote ...
Check the test in the recent JAES issue that folks have referred to. *It
wasn't last quarter, I think it was the issue or two before that. *It was
nicely one.

One could even argue that the OP's experiment has already been
done (conclusively, likely many times, even), but the OP hasn't
done enough of his own research to realize that. *Or at best, he
hasn't adequately explained how his proposed experiment
differentiates from previous published works.

Oh, pretty much all of the possible experiments (and there are hundreds)
that meet the OP's description have been done. *Some of them have been
done better than others, though. *But that doesn't mean they aren't worth
doing again (possibly with better control).
"C'est un Nagra. *C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

It disappoints me that after all this discussion, no one mentions
making a MEASUREMENT instead of a listening test.

http://src.infinitewave.ca/

Mark