Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tom Evans Tom Evans is offline

Default Best digital music recording program

On 2016-06-04 23:11:21 +0000, said:

Anyway, just out of interest, did you find an acceptable program in
the end?

I tried many of the suggested links. Thanks, John.

I found that there's a lot of effort requrired to reserach, donwload and
install piecemeal the individual sound effects and instrument modulators
available from the different companies and few of them were what I'm
looking for and some of them don't work.

Yes, that's the way it goes, and what works for you won't necessarily
work for others, and vice versa.

I can't really help with the rest of your post, as my music recording
mainly involves putting a small forest of microphone stands up in front
of a bunch of live(ish) musicians and asking them to get on with it.

Still, it's good to know you're making progress, even if it is slower
than you'd like.

Thanks, John.

Tom Evans