Mike Rivers

In article writes:

The difference between 200 watts and 250 watts is only
1/3 octave.

Uh, how many ohms would that draw?

But seriously, how old are the Wright's?

I'd guess 8-10 years by now. They were pretty nice monitors, but a
very limited distribution product (as well as Wright's microphones,
also good for the time). It's one of those pretty much forgotten
companies. Not something that a lot of people should be worrying
about.

A friend of mine had (probably still has) a pair and brought them over
to my place to mix one of his projects. We hooked them up to my DH220
(120 watts or so per channel) without a thought about the Wright power
"requirements." They worked just fine.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )