Lionel

In , Robert Morein wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
Robert Morein a écrit :
"Michael Conzo" wrote in message

In article , "John
Atkinson" wrote:

That was my fault. To save Mr. Krueger the inconvenience of having
to bring a PC, I had arranged to use one of my company's laptops.
Unfortunately, the Windows password had been changed, I had not
been given the new one, and my division's IT rep was on vacation.
Wes Phillips offered his iBook for Arny to use, but we did not have
a VGA adaptor for that computer's video output.

This, along with your failure to stop the Harry Lavo filibuster, showed
incredible bias and abuse of Mr. Krueger in my opinion.

"Michael Conzo" is actually Brian L. McCarty.
I advise everyone to avoid interaction with this person.
His history on usenet is unsavory, and involves harassment of others on
usenet by identity theft, as well as websites that may have been

attempts at
investment fraud.

We are on RAO Bob !!!

Lionel,
McCarty is not like us. His activities have in the past had the
appearance of investment fraud. His website, "Coral Sea Studios", was at
one time populated by many false endorsements, including my name. His
"worldjazz" website used fictitious front people and stolen identities
from unsuspecting people. I have copies of these pages. Many people
suspect him of email "bombing" and propagation of computer viruses. The
FBI determined that he used a false identity to infiltrate a film project
I was running. Charges were presented by the FBI to the U.S. Attorney's
office, District of Connecticut. At the time, they chose not to prosecute.
However, this is a discretionary choice of the U.S. Attorney's office,
even if he may have violated statutes. The records of the investigation
remain in the records of the FBI, available by subpoena to anyone who
wishes to file a civil suit against him.

Last fall, there was intervention at the level of "head of state" to
stop McCarty's schemes. This appears to have succeeded.

There is no one like McCarty on this group. Everyone I know and argue
with on rao is, IMHO, a good and upstanding citizen. This includes Arny. I
may argue with Arny, and my ridicule may be harsh, but he is someone who I
would change a tire for. As I would for anyone else.

I urge that we not give McCarty or his sockpuppets the legitimacy he
desires. He is not a good man.

Sorry Bob I forgot the duplicity of the guy.