Hi Everyone,

Ok, now that i have corrected the name spelling error (apologies to
all and was quite surprised there was so much debate about it and
slings/arrows thrown), how about we get back to the main subject at
hand? Arny did indeed appear to be less hostile in person. Found this
to be refreshing as the debate appeared to generally STAY ON TOPIC AND
FOLLOW A NATURAL PROGRESSION.

As someone who once truly enjoyed RAO many years ago, this newsgroups
appears to have really degraded. The arguing about spelling errors, the
constant name calling, and personal attacks that have nothing to do
with the topic/subject at hand is quite childish. Would truly enjoy
seeing RAO circa 2000 or so, though that time has long since past (am
referring also to pre Zipser).

So the blow by blow i posted was as fast as i could type and comprehend
without any topic/subject changing editorial. It appears neither JA nor
AK disagree with what was typed by yours truly. While i am leaving for
Munich shortly and may not be able to post here to fully follow this
thread each day, my hopes are that my posting may help to bring a sense
of "Ok, Steven of Enjoy the Music.com made an honest mistake and we
should try to make sure it is properly corrected." There is no need to
call each other names or make personal attacks about it. Could we
please, with sugar on top and a cherry, find a way to bring RAO's S/N
level to more signal?

Debates such as JA vs. AK is a good thing. It showed that two adults
can debate without name calling, personal attacks, etc. If we could
apply this same professionalism here on RAO it would probably be
greatly appreciated by many others. Please feel free to look at RAO's
archives and see how it was in the early days.

Wish everyone here all the very best and hope this post will, in some
small way, help others to see we truly could use more signal. Different
opinions are fine, provided they are debated in an adult manner. IMHO
JA and AK proved that at the PRIMEDIA (Stereophile) show.

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
www.EnjoyTheMusic.com