Surf

plonk this, Richie.......

"Richard" wrote

But it wasn't broken when it was first posted - was it, Richard?
You have a thing for Arny Krueger?

I can only tell you that, for whatever reason, it did not work for me
yesterday and that is a fact.

Yesterday isn't when it was first posted, dim. It worked when it was
first posted. But you chose to buddy up with Arny. Good choice.

Exactly what kind of "thing" would you be referring to Tom or is this
some kind of homophobic reference? If that is the case, it says
volumes about your character and mental state.

You're full of ****, richie. "Thing" could mean a number of different
things. But you chose to infer a homosexual thing. I guess that says
volumes about you.