Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

Default Recording and Mixing Questions

недеља, 08. фебруар 2015. 00.41.33 UTC+1, је написао/ла:
hank N0Ne alrich wrote: "One ****ing ignorant ASSumption
after another. "

No.

You're just upset that the r.a.p. good ole boys club
is being infiltrated by fresh voices and objective,
alternative viewpoints.

Now go ahead, go into your little phonebooth or
alleyway, put on your N0NE cape, and tell me what
a shortbus dum**** you claim I am!

Folks like JackA and I are willing to confront and
challenge the status quo, and "best" practices
that are destroying the quality of music.

There's no doubt about your dumbness, as well as about the ignorance of your
counter part Jack.

What you two do not realise, your fresh voices make me lough out loud just
about every time I read anything you write on the group.
It's beyond imagination how stupid and ridiculous you both apear and how little
of ideaa you have about own appearance.