Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Another PC Oddity

On 5/17/2011 10:45 PM, RD Jones wrote:
I've just noticed that after further hibercycles that the windows
mixer
handle (tray icon) is also missing. The sound still plays, though.

That has happened occasionally with my other computers occasionally,
though I can't tie it to hibernation. I rarely access the volume control
so I don't notice that the icon is missing until I get no sound and I
want to check to see if it's muted. ;(

--
"Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be operated without
a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be

Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then