Posted to rec.audio.pro
Meindert Sprang Meindert Sprang is offline

Default Another PC Oddity

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message

And, no, I don't care enough about these little annoyances to buy a
Macbook Pro.

I can understand that. My "problem" is that to me it is extremely annoying.
I develop hardware and software for living and I would be very embarassed if
my products would behave like that. I also often compare it to a car: Nobody
would accept it if their car occasionally failed during driving and the only
way to get it working again is to stop the car alongside the highway, get
out, wait a few seconds, get in and restart it again. So why do we accept
this behaviour from something like windows?

Meindert