Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] ethanw@ethanwiner.com is offline

Default My PreSonus AudioBox 44VSL Review Posted

On Monday, March 12, 2012 6:21:16 PM UTC-4, Mike Rivers wrote:
You might want to take a look at the Focusrite 8i6

LOL, great minds think alike. That's exactly what I bought yesterday just before you posted this.

As an aside, a few weeks ago I got a call from my (long ago) past sales rep at Swee****er asking if he could be of any assistance. I told him I almost never buy audio gear because I already have everything I need. Then a few days ago I realized I really do need a more professional interface. So yesterday after posting I called the rep to ask his advice, and that's what he suggested as the best value. I looked at the product info and agreed, and bought it.

--Ethan