Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car

Default Typical Kike on Gun Control

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 07:32:06 +1000, Trevor Wilson

Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Like any rabid NRA supporter, who is incapable of forming an
individual thought, YOU have no idea what I think.

The problem is that you don't think, and you never will.

**First you claim to know what I think, then you claim that I don't
think. You don't know what I think.

You just proved you can't read or think.

I don't
belong to the NRA, and I never have.

**Doesn't matter. You parrot their words.

Because the NRA spoke the truth doesn't change the fact that it is the
truth.

I am a US Army Veteran who
believes in all of our amendments, including the Second Amendment.

**Really?

You "believe in" the 18th Amendment?
You "belive in" the 21st Amendment?

Which is it?

Idiot. Learn something about the Constitution.

You
harp about free speech, yet try to deny that right to others.

**Do I? When did I do that?

Many times, moron.