Scott Dorsey

Default transporting good mics to/from location gigs

I made a big lauan box, and put a few dividers into it. Then I keep the
microphones in their own padded bags, put them in, and then put foam on
top to keep everything stable when it gets on the plane.

I keep the Beyer ribbons in their original foam-filled boxes, and I keep
the RCA ribbons in individually made lauan shipping packages with foam
inserts.

I keep the Josephson and B&K stuff in my attache case as carry-on.