Kurt Albershardt

Default transporting good mics to/from location gigs

ScotFraser wrote:

Now that you have me thiniking, why not electromagnetic shock absorbers
for cars? They could be controlled by a microprocessor. Phase
cancellation for bumps..

That's somewhat similar to the Citroen system, which is hydraulic. The car is
always level, as fluid gets pumped to whichever wheel is lowest, although it's
not fast enough to even out bumps.

And when you park it, it kneels down on the ground--making it the only
car I can think of which can't be stolen with a tow truck. This is far
more common than you might think, and easily done in broad daylight.