Posted to rec.audio.car

Default Adding Headphones?

Hi .....On my boat I have a new Kenwood 12volt car stereo, Kenwood
equalizer, Sony CD player and Amp all connected to two sets of speakers
inside and out. All works well but would like to add headphones while
blocking out the other speakers. The stereo is connected to the
equalizer leaving the speaker connections free, from the equalizer
stereo cables lead to the amp and speaker wire connections. I've tried
to install from Radio Shack a headphone plug and even stereo cables
plugged into the equalizer with a output plug for my headphones.....
nothing yet.... any suggestions?
In advance thanks Chris