Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Zoom H6

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

5. I use Bose 901s in my home system because of a life-long study of the
spatial nature of sound. My paper is called An Image Model Theory for
Stereophonic Sound. The 901s do not sound mushy, poopy, overly diffuse or
misguided if used properly. Quite the opposite, they are the only correctly
designed speaker in the world at present. My prototype speakers are designed
along those lines ( a shaped radiation pattern designed around image
modeling the typical live sound presentation) and the latest ones beat the
Behringers and Linkwitz Orions in the Linkwitz Challenge at the AES. Long
story shorter, you haven't heard my system so take your own advice and
withhold judgement until you do.

Okay, I get it. You're a troll. ****ing ridiculous crap you're spouting.

Have at it.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com