Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Robert Peirce Robert Peirce is offline

Default Anybody know anything about the iFi Nano?

I use it in VA to allow Pure Music to play HiRes music over AirPlay. It
is part of an "aggregate" device consisting of the Nano and AirPlay.
The problem is it will sometimes cause Pure Music to "pause" and the
only way to get it working is to reset the handshaking.

The Nano is connected directly to the computer as ChannelD recommends
and runs off the internal battery. It works most of the time. I'm
trying to find out what is causing the occasional failure so I can try
to figure out how to prevent it. There is no obvious problem with the
bit rate of the source. It can pause on 44.1, 192 or anywhere in between.