Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Was giving women the vote a good idea?

On Apr 28, 6:11*pm, wrote:
GeoSynch wrote:

: What changed before Roosevelt came to power that explains the growth of
: government? The answer is women's suffrage."

None of the other things that happened around that time could have been the
cause? *I suppose the Arizona Diamondbacks winning the pennant caused 9/11.

Sorry, but what a superficial examination of history. The true answer
lies in a Kubrick movie which came out long before the diamondbacks
were a team.

Duh.