Posted to alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro
Mike Rieves

Default New version posted

"impersonated" wrote in message
"Mike Rieves" wrote in

:

snip....snip

Do you have any idea how many people have Bellsouth as an ISP, and
who use
Outlook Express V6.00.2900? Never mind, there are several thousand,
at least. I'm sure there are probably as many for Jim's ISP and
Outlook Express version, and the same for Bob, unless he is using a
rare or unique news reader.

There are several million. Nonetheless, out of those several million,
there are less than a handfull who have a long-standing track record of
posting false, defamatory comments about me on the internet. You
obviously
never took a course in probablity theory.

Have you noticed that I don't follow you around Usenet attacking
you, and
that I only post here in response to your attacks? I have nothing
against you except that you are a minor bother in this group, and if
you would leave me alone I would do the same for you.

You recently referred to me as a homosexual and a pedophile,

If you go back and check, you'll see that I didn't refer to you as anything.
If you chose to connect those comments to yourself, that's no fault of mine.

and you claim that you have nothing aginst me?

Don't get me wrong, I don't like you at all. I think you have serious
issues with taking things too personally, with getting over real and
imagined insults and with letting go. But you well know that it is you who
are hounding me, not the other way around, whether you choose to admit it in
public or not.

Who the **** do you think you are
kidding? You are either on drugs, totally delusional, and in serious need
of psychiactric help, or you are just a ****ing, pathetic pathological
liar.

I'm none of the above, and since you are the one who is hounding me,
maybe you're talking about yourself.

I'm even trying to be helpful in letting you know that if someone
is
impersonating you using your real name, you do have legal recourse.
Your lawyer will tell you the same thing, except he will most likely
charge you for the advice. The main problem is getting a positive
identification of the person doing the impersonation, but if you can
get his IP address along with the rest of the header information, it
would go a long way toward providing the proof that you need,
especially if he has a static IP address.
I don't expect this to change anything, because I think you're
incapable of changing, but at least I can say I tried.

Have another drink, snort, injection or whatever, you sick, pathetic ****

I would tell you to go to hell, but it's only too apparent that you're
already in a hell that you've made for yourself. "impersonated" is now
killfiled, so you'll just have to come up with another alias.