Posted to alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro
impersonated

Default New version posted

"Mike Rieves" wrote in
:

snip....snip

No, I'm not full of crap, and perhaps you should have a chat with
your own attorney.

Perhaps I will just make a few test posts and see what your whore attorney
really has to say.

BTW, if the headers are false, then how do you know that Bob
Cain is the one impersonating you?

There are several clues from the headers which most people don't know how
to forge. For example, you post via bellsouth using outlook express
6.00.2900 and Jim Carr posts via coxnet using outlook express 6.00.2800.

I suspect that by this time you
have a lot of enemies, and perhaps not all of them know the laws on
impersonating someone for malicious purposes.

There are only three contemptable pieces of human waste who are devoid of
moral conscience and who are sick and twisted enough to post malicious lies
about me. You (Mike Porky Rieves), Jim Carr and Bob Cain.