Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default ScottW, let's have a nice, polite discussion

On Apr 2, 10:04*am, Boon wrote:
On Apr 2, 1:14*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 31, 11:15*pm, Boon wrote:

On Mar 31, 10:32*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 31, 10:07*pm, Boon wrote:

I read his 1776 a couple of years ago and it was outstanding. I also
liked The March by E.L. Doctorow. Read those two back to back.

What is "The March" about?

Sherman's March. It's a novel but told from the POV of several
Southerners affected by the approaching Union soldiers.

Thanks for the tip. I'm always looking for interesting reads.