Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Austin report

On Jun 5, 11:36*am, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:20*am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:18*am, ScottW wrote:

On Jun 5, 9:06*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17*am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:04*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You're one sick puppy.

Not according to GeoSynch. You're the one who's the sick puppy,
according to him, and that condemnation is worth its weight in gold.

But what does 2pid think? That's what really matters.

*I think you're both pathetic losers. *The only real question
is...who's the puppet and who's the master in this lame show?

If you think that one of us is the other's sockpuppet, then you're
much dumber than I thought. And that REALLY dumb.

Does it really matter if your two real people or not? *

It's "you're," not "your," you stupid ****ing imbecile.

Your combined
brains don't add up to more than Gepetto's puppets and when I pull
your strings you both spasm in unison.

Why do you insist on trying to write? Why must we be subjectd to your
God-awful, obtuse, hackneyed attempts at written communication? At
least you said "your combined" instead of "you're combined." But the
rest of it was utter ****, written by someone with a severe learning
disability.