Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Austin report

On May 29, 11:53*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On May 29, 11:23*am, Boon wrote:
On May 28, 2:49*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
3. There are many cute women here. They're mostly younger than I am
but I can still look.

And grope, evidently. That was truly embarrassing. Feel lucky that you
didn't wake up in jail this morning.

That wasn't a grope, it was a kiss. And it was mutual. She gave me her
number, remember, numbnuts?

I had dinner with her tonight and I will probably see her again.

Do you even know what the truth is?

Your mean.

I'd rather be mean than a lying hypocrite like Boon turned out to be.

I've never been as embarrassed as I was being with him. I mean, he
told me a poop joke. And the people next to us heard it. How juvenile
can you get? The guy sitting to Boon's right caught my eye and gave me
an eye roll. That cracked me up but I bet Boon thought I was laughing
at his joke.

I can't remember the entire joke but the punchline was, "Yes, but have
you ever tried to sing opera with poop in your pants?"

Boon is a disaster.