Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Austin report

On May 29, 11:21*am, Boon wrote:
On May 29, 10:27*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 29, 5:46*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On May 29, 4:50*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 28, 6:35*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On May 28, 1:50*pm, Boon wrote:

I'm meeting Shhh! tonight on 6th Street. I hope he doesn't have a
mullet and a hot wife.

how about a not so hot wife WITH a mullet?http://jungleoftramps.files.wordpres...05/mullet3.jpg

Boon mentioned that he'd met you.

That must have been the high point in an otherwise very dreary life..

Boon's life isn't quite that dreary

Boon sure is. I've never been so bored in my life. I wasted an entire
evening listening to him drone on about how great Harbeth speakers are.

And I had to listen to you drone on and on about your military
"missions." Or maybe you were talking about standing in the soup line
"at the mission." I lost track.

If you were so bored why did you keep asking question?

BTW, "Have you killed anyone" is something a grade-schooler would ask.