Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Austin report

1. My god, there's a lot of music here. And it's really, really good
music.

2. It's really hot. Really, really hot.

3. There are many cute women here. They're mostly younger than I am
but I can still look.

4. There's a tower on the campus of UTA that would make a great sniper
position. Someone should screen vets with potential psychological
issues. Never mind, that's a treasonous thought. Those guys are all up
the road at Ft. Hood. LoL.

5. You have to like the vibe of a town that has a place called "Groovy
Lube" for oil changes.

6. Tomorrow night I get brave and hit 6th Street. I am informed to
bring a camera as it tends to be nuts ("A lot like Mardi Gras" is the
exact quote.).

7. I am playing "Where's Waldo" with McElroy. I'm sure I just saw him,
tattoos and all, get on his Harley after a meal at IHOP. Nice beard,
Stephen. You look exactly like Billy Gibbons.