jb

Default double sets of speakers?

i gots a set of perfect 6.5's and a set of kappa 50.2's in the front
"DJ TecThreat" beaniATcharter.net wrote in message
i have a large SUV which is my daily driver and i have Infinity Kappa
Perfect 6.5 separates in the front and infinity 6.5 (co-axil)'s in the

rear.
i feel like there isnt enough sound in the truck.... for some reason with
the system at almost half volume i just feel i should be getting more out

of
it.. but, i dont.

So my question here is, where do you guys stand on putting 2 sets of the
same speaker in the front of a vehicle..? i'm thinking i want to buy

another
set of Infinity Kappa Perfects's for the front so i can get more sound out
of the system..

With this in mind i was thinking of setting things up like this, the mid
speakers down in the door mounted next to each other in a custom plate...
and 2 tweeters on the dash (one on each side) and 2 tweeters on the
cross-member thingy right in between the windsheild and the door opening.

Tell me what you think

DJ TecThreat