Pooh Bear

Richard Crowley wrote:

"Pooh Bear" wrote ...
There's been no shortage off ppl 'announcing' wireless hi-fi
audio without remotely having the product available that I
got into a full blown row with a potential business partner
over this.

There are some pretty cool RF modules over at www.sparkfun.com
Likely wouldn't be terribly difficult to interface to A\D and D/A
converters to make a high-quality digital wireless link.

Interesting link ( more for the other stuff actually ). Can any of them
handle a 1.4 Mbps ( CD audio quality ) link with no errors ?

I suspect they may fail regulatory requirements anyway. I also rather
doubt they use frequency hopping to ensure a clear pathway.

Graham