Mondoslug1

Rob R. wrote:

wrote:

Andy, if the CD player in your car is an older one (don't know if it is),
and you're burning your CD's really hot (don't know if you are), then that
could be the problem... I remember a thread here perhaps a year ago that
mentioned something about older CD players not being able to handle CD's
that didn't have at least a dB or so headroom.
--

I highly doubt that.

Rob R.

I did a few less dbs & it worked but then it went back to being screwed. I
think it's had it's day. I've changed different brands of CDs, varied the burn
times, different burn programs and still the same problem - some work some
don't. It's worse than it's ever been though.

Me at:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/andymostmusic.htm