Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vermontjazz@gmail.com is offline

Default Sets of RAP CDs

Hey all - Happy New Year!
Rich [StoMo] from Stolen Moments Audio [in VT] here.

I haven't visited rec.audio.pro for a few years. Glad to see it still exists - even in limited form. People on this forum were such a great help to me personally as I was trying to devour as much as I could about music production and recording.

It's time to clean out & dismantle the home studio - and I ran across a few sets of RAP CD's WITH PROGRAMS & NOTES for some - that I compiled. I'd like them to go to the best use for the most people. It is quite a treasure chest of audio education.

So -- I'm looking for suggestions on how to do that. I don't suspect that anyone will mass produce these again but (licensing aside) it wouldn't be the worst idea.

I believe I have 5 CD volumes + the record from Scott. But it will take me a bit to gather them and organize them. For that (and shipping) I'll expect token compensation.

If I don't get responses to that end here, I may go to the auction site.

Best...
Rich
vermontjazz - at - gee-mail - dot - com