Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Crosstalk in snake cable that include speaker cables and miccables

On 13/06/2018 11:31 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
In article , Trevor wrote:
On 10/06/2018 10:06 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
I hope I never, ever have to use a VTVM ever again. I spent more time
balancing and zeroing than taking measurements, it seemed. Modern
high-impedance DMMs make my life so much easier

You could say that about digital CRO's Vs analog ones too. Spent a lot
of time adjusting CRO's before you'd even attempt to use it.

I disagree. I spend forever fiddling with the damn menus on the DSO. I like
the DSO for a lot of things, especially for very low frequency stuff and the
ability to get power spectra, but I'll take an analogue scope any time for
making quick qualitative measurements.

Fair point, adjusting settings via menu's can be a pain. I was thinking
of the fact you no longer have to adjust beam focus, vertical position
etc. But you still have to adjust probe compensation I guess. So you're
probably right.

Trevor.