Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Default Digital I/O connectors to PC...?

IF you want to bother with Tascamīs driver policy...
Remember, they did NOT release Win7 drivers for the first generation USB
interfaces (US-122 etc.), but suggested to just buy a newer model. Not so
cool for stuff, thatīs only about 3 years old and the hardware could keep
working several more years.
And the probability is high, that they will act that way again. :-\

I have a Tascam 122L running on Windows 7, never had any problems with it.

Gareth.

Ah, it seems my 122L is supported up to Windows 7, but the 122 only up to
Vista.

http://tascam.com/product/us-122l/downloads/

http://tascam.com/product/us-122/downloads/

Gareth.