Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Digital I/O connectors to PC...?

On 3/16/2012 4:54 AM, Luxey wrote:

Bedroom studio perspective, it's quite different. BCA I
use almost exclusively for ADAT via USB transfers to
laptop.

Fine, but that isn't what the original poster wants to do.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the BCA2000. It's
a really handy gadget.

BUT IT WON'T DO THE JOB THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!!!

What part of S/PDIF or AES/EBU don't you undertand?

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff