Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default OK, now how about cartridges for an RB-250 arm

On May 23, 1:44*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 22, 9:23*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 22, 9:38*am, ScottW wrote:

Notice in the resonant frequency equation that headshell and hardware
is a factor.
I've got 3 shells that span a range of more than 2-1 in mass. *Here's
an Ortofon shellhttp://www.needledoctor.com/Ortofon-LH-2000-Headshell
weighing in at 12 grams. *Solid aluminum. *IIRC, the Sumiko shells are
even more.

Sumiko doesn't have a removeable headshell any more, 2pid. You're
talking the 1980s.

http://www.needledoctor.com/Sumiko-HS12-Headshell

I really wish you actually knew something.
Instead all you do is shout people down.
You should leave the group.

I just proved you as an audio fraud...again.

You should leave the group.