Peter Von Gasenhousen

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 18:10:51 -0500, rapskat wrote:

Nah, I just can't be arsed, as you say. Unlike you, I don't have
unlimited time to respond, then counter-respond, then
counter-counter-respond, etc. unto perpetuity. I can usually make my
point in one or two posts, after that, it's just masturbation.

If you can't take the time to read the documentation, you have no right to
be advocating Linux.
Looking at your posting history shows many lengthly pro Linux posts so why
are you folding like a cheap camera now?

Now you say...

Same thing anyone would say:
Read the doc and use them to your advantage.
If you can't read, go back to Windowz where you belong.
PVG