rapskat

Error log for Mon, 27 Dec 2004 03:35:29 +0000: Kadaitcha Man caused a
Page Fault at address
, details...

rapskat, , the prosthetic, surreptitious flea, and
grave digger, remonstrated:

Error log for Mon, 27 Dec 2004 02:42:51 +0000: Kadaitcha Man caused a
Page Fault at address
,
details...

.

Sorry, did you bleat something?

Stuck for a reply again, huh. You do that a lot. I suppose you find that
a little less embarrassing than your regular trick of merely slinking
off, only to have the notions and ideas shoved down your neck when you
get the courage up to have another try at not looking the perpetual fool
that you are.

Nah, I just can't be arsed, as you say. Unlike you, I don't have
unlimited time to respond, then counter-respond, then
counter-counter-respond, etc. unto perpetuity. I can usually make my
point in one or two posts, after that, it's just masturbation.

Now you say...

--
rapskat - 18:07:23 up 10 min, 2 users, load average: 1.57, 1.23, 0.64
Small things make base men proud.