rapskat

Error log for Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:46:00 -0500: climinons caused a Page
Fault at address , details...

"Why on earth would ANYONE spend a dime for
Pro-tools/Cubase/Sonar/Waves/Logic/etc" when Linux, which is supposedly
faster, on an Intel system is an option?

What, pray tell, does this have ****-all to do with "Linux"?!? Nothing,
nada, nilch, ninguno, zero, zilch, a big goose-egg, null.

You are talking about COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS that are developed by a
vendor for a particular platform. If said vendor doesn't create a version
of the product for Linux, does this imply some lack on Linux? No.

So, where are the HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, Irix, or FreeBSD versions of these
applications? Huh, what's that? That's right, THERE ARE NONE! Does this
mean that all of these platforms are "a joke" IYO as well? I don't think
so, natch.

If these vendors ever did port these apps to Linux, I can guarantee that
they would perform at least 10X better than on Windows.

Get a fscking clue, idiot.

--
rapskat - 22:23:16 up 3 days, 12:14, 6 users, load average: 2.27, 1.85, 1.64
Let him choose out of my files, his projects to accomplish.