Robin Chandler

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:47:31 GMT, 7
wrote:

Blaming the user is not the answer to a problem.
Refunding the user when a product does not work is a
good solution.

The elitist Linux users should listen to their own advice.

Not true - most things in windopes does not work.
I can download one of 200 LiveCDs

And you can spend the better part of your entire life trying to make
them work, or trying to get one to do everything you want.

The stuff is done up by techies, its open source,
and free to download and distribute.

Who cares?
If it doesn't work, what's the difference?
For example, I tried dynabolic which is supposed to be an audio DAW
focused CD.
It sucked and locked up all the time.
I wasted a blank and the time.

You can put things like Knoppix and Mepis into your CD,
boot up without pressing one key with all the hardware
automatically detected and working.

That's a real lie if ever there was one.

Windopes cannot do that. It takes hours to install.
Therefore your theories of "just work" don't measure
up to whats out there.

Another lie.

LiveCDs work without configuring anything. And that is the
problem windopes have. They are thick as planks dorks
that live in the past.

And assuming you can even make them work, they are slow as ****.

With a 750MHz PC, 128Mb RAM, I can burn a 4Gb of
files (14,000+ files) to DVD at 4x speed, and
download 2Gb file to that same
hard disk through a 100MHz network card.
The 2Gb file transfer finishes before the 4Gb of files
are burned. And I'm listening to uninterrupted MP3 music
with Mepis.

I don't believe you.
I doubt anyone else will either.
If you are going to gild the lilly, you should be more realistic.
If you windope outdated tech pricks can do any of this lets hear it.

Hahh!

We don't lie like Linux users seem to do.

Create a directory where the audio CD will mount making sure not to
pick one that is in fstab, like /mnt/cdrom because it will screw up.

You are just an unemployable windope that needs to be sacked
and replaced with GNU/Linux techies.

And you are a crazed Linux zealot on a mission.

Now pick a sound system.
Now figure out what controls on the mixer need to be activated and
move them up.
Oh yea, nothing is labeled on the typical mixer control and I still
don't know if the green light means the function is enabled or
disabled because the help system is so dammed lame.

You are continuing to reenforce the ideas
that you are an unemployable windope that needs to be sacked
and replaced with GNU/Linux techies.

Which has exactly what to do with the paragraph you replied to?

Snip**** the rest of your drivel because it is obvious you are a
crazed Linux zealot with no life and no experience outside of Linux.
I'll give you some free advice, educate yourself and stop making
outrageous claims that you can't prove that do nothing but make you
look like an idiot.