Chris Hornbeck

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 16:15:50 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

** Imbecile.

Oh, OK, cool. So you're doing what in America is called
guerilla theater. I've seen a few great ones, even done
one myself. Here's the setup:

My beautiful young friend Rebekah in belly dancing drag
enters from house rear, dances through the house and onto
stage. I'm crouched at stage lip with disposable flash
camera. Dance, flash, dance, flash.

Argument ensues; gets personal, very personal. Nobody, esp.
including sound man has been notified. Rebekah has to wave
repeatedly to get dance music to stop.

I step up onto the stage; Rebekah grabs the camera; I grab
it back and throw it against the wall. Audiences ****s.

We alternate (yeah, I know, but it worked) reading:

"Life is short,
Art is long
Opportunity fleeting,
Experiment treacherous
Judgement difficult.
Hippocrates"

We called it "I Dream of Rebe" and later did a cell phone
piece (didn't work at all) called "My Dinner with Rebe".

So how do you envision yours?

Chris Hornbeck