Posted to rec.audio.pro
John Abnarthy John Abnarthy is offline

Default I want to transfer MP3 from CDs to my MP3 player

On 10/13/2016 06:47 PM, John Abnarthy wrote:
Very simple, I just want to transfer MP3's from CD's in order with
titles, etc to my MP3 player to listen in the car. What software,
preferably freeware, will do the job? Thank you.

Just an update here, guys, and I feel kind of, well, not so smart. I
was looking and looking for the right software, but the original files
on the CD's were already in MP3 format, in folders and all, so it was
just a simple drag and drop into the car's MP3 player. Duh..... but....
thanks for the suggestions, I actually did download and try some of the
software later for legitimate transfers. John
'