Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil[_2_] Nil[_2_] is offline

Default I want to transfer MP3 from CDs to my MP3 player

On 13 Oct 2016, Nil wrote in
rec.audio.pro:

] On 13 Oct 2016, John Abnarthy wrote in
rec.audio.pro:

Very simple, I just want to transfer MP3's from CD's in order
with titles, etc to my MP3 player to listen in the car. What
software, preferably freeware, will do the job? Thank you.

What are the capabilities of your car player? Can it play
playlists in .m3u or other format?

I see that I mis-read your question. I thought you wanted to burn CDs
full of mp3s to play in your car CD player.

What mp3 player do you have? How are you planning to connect it to your
car stereo system?

iTunes can do it for Apple products. Windows Media Player can do it for
many non-Apple devices. I like Media Monkey, which is kind of like
"iTunes for non-Apple devices".