Steven Sullivan

Default Why DBTs in audio do not deliver

Darryl Miyaguchi wrote:
Let's keep it simple. We're audiophiles here. We're talking about
MUSICAL REPRODUCTION DIFFERENCES between AUDIO COMPONENTS. I looked
at your internet graphs. They mean zero to me. I know M. Levinsohn,
Quad, Apogee, Acoustat not the names of your codecs. You assure me
that they are relevant. Perhaps. Let's see BY EXPERIMENT if they do.
In the meantime enjoy your lab work.
Ludovic Mirabel

Are you really telling me that you didn't understand the gist of the
group listening test I pointed you to?

Whether he realizes it or not, he's telling you *he* doesn't comprehend them.

--
-S.