Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Lord Valve[_3_] Lord Valve[_3_] is offline

Default Article from 2012 - "nano" vacuum tube

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 7:22:19 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Lord Valve wrote:
==================
wrote:

It actually *is* a vacuum tube, but it's pretty flaky.

** Fraid you are barking up the wrong tree.

The "science mag"' article is about a totally different development.

I shoulda took a closer look - sorry.

Lastly, you should watch this - this guy is so absolutely clueless
you'll be ROFL by the time you get to the end. His comment about
the exhaust port is especially hilarious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Azl1vzoLpA

He probably posts to alt.guitar.amps. ;-)

** The " guitologist " is a hoot.

Reminds me of the Middle Ages when barbers carried out surgery on people cos they owned the sharpest knives.

..... Phil

The authorities in Oz give you a covid shot yet? I'm on
the list - supposed to be priority, I'm 73 - but I ain't seen
jack **** so far.

LV