Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default For Jenn

On Mar 30, 1:35*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Mar 30, 11:30*am, Boon wrote:

On Mar 30, 1:17*pm, ScottW wrote:

The UN has immunity for it's actions? *I think not. *Should Nato be
held accountable for it's inactions in preventing this atrocity?
Are there parallels to this situation with the recent death of an
Arizona rancher?

Do learn the difference between "its" and "it's," fer Chrissakes. And
"your" and "you're."

"Like most amateurs, Boon thinks that not having typos is more
important... "

*Perhaps that explains the constant lack of interesting subject matter
from him.

Those aren't typos. Those are your inabilities to write in English.

The problem here is that your writing abilities are so poor that it
makes it difficult to tell what you're saying. On top of that, you use
your own writing inadequacies to construct outs for yourself so that
you can claim we're unable to understand you, and that somehow it's
our fault. You are no different than Lionel, who calls us stupid when
we don't understand his broken English.

Again, it's amazing that someone who writes as poorly as you do still
insists on communicating through written media. That's what makes your
life seem utterly pointless to others.