Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain_Howdy[_2_] Captain_Howdy[_2_] is offline

Default I'm turning 43 in two hours.......that bites!!

How nice...................

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
I remember discovering Usenet groups when I was in my mid twenties. RAC was
one of the first groups I subscribed to using good old Free Agent back then
(remember that app.?), and under several different handles. So I KNOW this
group has been around for about 20 years or longer. As I recall the FIRST
time I read through the list of USENET groups one by one, there were only
about 5 thousand groups at the time, and I remember thinking that many
seemed excessive. Now, of course, there are hundreds of thousands of
groups.

MOSFET